Facial redness after LDM treatment (recovery time)
- Since Water Drop lifting is different from other lifting treatments, you can resume your daily routine right away as it uses special radio frequency that causes less pain. Furthermore, it has the advantage of causing less bruises and face swelling.
- Facial redness will temporarily occur due to the radio frequency energy. However, it will be gone after 1-2 days.
Shurink vs. Duet Thermage
Shurink is a lifting treatment that uses aims the insertion of high radio frequency energy of the skin and fat layer. Duet Thermage is a treatment that aims reallocation and regeneration of collagen through radio frequency.
For the LDM treatment, it aims to improve the elasticity and moisturization of the skin through 100K Hz of radio frequency that is inserted in epidermis and dermis to stimulate hyaluronic acid in the layers of cells.
Therefore, by conducting both of the treatment, it will maximize the synergy effect on improving condition and elasticity of the entire skin in general.
Possibility of receiving filler and botox treatments simultaneously
It is possible to get both treatments simultaneously.
After Care Instructions for LDM treatment
1. Effect of the LDM treatment varies by person to person, and repetition of receiving the treatment is needed according to the treatment period.
2. No recovery time, pain and downtime(face wash, makeup is possible) after the LDM treatment.
3. Avoid stimulating face treatment or face peeing(seaweed peeling) that uses micro needle on the day of LDM treatment.
4. Sometimes red spots and dead skin may occur after the LDM treatment. Take note that this is not the side-effect but a temporary effect of the treatment.
5. Patients with acnes must be aware that for first 3 trials of the treatment, there may be more of acnes and troubles appearing on your skin due to the stimulation of the skin layer. Patients with inflammatory facial acens must have thorough consultation before the treatment as squeezing out the acnes first are required for the effect.